Thursday, July 07, 2005

Zofia is 1 year old!!

The year has flown by so fast. It was amazing, challenging, exhausting, thrilling, heart-expanding, and wonderful. All those things my parents said I couln't understand until I had a child of my own, I now understand. We delight in her every happiness and accomplishment, and our hearts break with her every pain and sorrow.
Zofia is such an amazing little girl. She is full of joy, curiosity and affection. She has a flirtatious nature, loves to ham it up and make us laugh. She is developing quite a sense of humor. She is so girly and cute and has such a gentle soul. She loves to talk and we can't wait until we can understand her!
Zofia, you have brought joy into our lives more than we could have ever imagined. Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments: