Thursday, March 24, 2005

This will be a long one...

The camera is back!!! I've been taking pictures all day long. First off, this morning we had playtime with Zofia's hippo toy:








Then, after lunch we went to the grocery store:

Whenever we go grocery shopping, the first thing I do is go get lemons. I put one or two lemons in the front of the basket and Zofia will be occupied for the entire trip. Today, I pulled the cart up next to the oranges and Zofia started helping herself! She was so funny. She would pick up an orange and start trying to put it in her mouth. Then she would notice that there was a whole bunch more oranges where that one came from and grab another one, but in the process of putting the new orange in her mouth she would drop the first one. Then she would notice the bin of oranges again and go for another one. She did this about five times while I took pictures of her. Then an employee of the store came over and told me that photographs were not allowed in the store. Good thing I got some great shots before we were spotted.
There are a few more in the series, which you can see by clicking on the link to the left called Yahoo Photos, and then selecting the Z 2005-3 folder.
Later this afternoon, Roger and I gave Zof her bath early, since we were going to be attending services later in the evening. She had such a good time, and we got some of it on video, which I hope to post tomorrow, if I have time to upload it.
Then we went to church, where we participated in a foot-washing ceremony, re-enacting Jesus' washing of the disciples feet at the last supper. Roger was one of the foot-washers. Zofia got her little tootsies washed also and seemed to really enjoy it.
We headed home just before nine pm and she was tired. She craned her neck around from the back seat to look at me and fell asleep before she had time to turn back:
She didn't even wake up when I transferred her to her crib. Tomorrow is another long day, with Good Friday services and maybe a trip to Sea World after.

No comments: