Thursday, April 27, 2006

God Loves You!!

Here is a video from a couple of weeks ago that Roger took of Zofia after she came home from school singing.
Zofia's school is a Montessori school run by St. Paul's Episcopal Church, and every Tuesday morning they have chapel. The chapel is held in a little room made into a children's chapel. It has miniature pews just right for the kids and one of the assistant pastors comes and sings songs and leads prayers with the kids. Zofia really enjoys it and on this day she was singing one of the chapel songs in the car with Roger the whole ride home. At one point she said to him, "God loves you, Daddy!" I don't know how he managed to continue driving.

1 comment:

ooh lala said...

oh Zofia's so cute! I chanced upon your blog and it's great because I really love children! I'm a preschool teacher and it always warms my heart seeing them learn wonderful things, such as learning that God loves them! I believe Zofia will grow up to be a beautiful and smart girl. :) Take care and God bless your family!

http://chocolate-shoe.blogspot.com