Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sisters

Here is a little video of Zofia interacting with Maggie. So far she is doing really well. She isn't showing much jealousy, and she is really protective of Mags. Last weekend we went to breakfast and a little girl not much older than Zof tried to touch Maggie. Zofia shoved her and shouted, "Baby Maggie!!!" with a very possessive tone. The shoving was not great, but the sentiment was wonderful. The only thing that seems to confuse her is the fact that Maggie does not talk back yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll be right back, okay?

I have never seen anything as cute as that! You guys are just the model family! I love reading your blog and seeing the videos. Thanks for sending it to me every so often, it reminds me to go back for more!

I miss you guys! Any plans to come visit in the near future?