I read a blog called Whoopee and in a recent post, the mommy (or mummy as she is British) who writes it posted a series of questions she asked her daughter. I've stolen the questions and here are Maggie and Zofia's answers. BTW, I did the interviews separately so they could not hear each others' answers.
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
M: I love you.
Z: I feel like I'm talking to a wall.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
3. What makes Mommy sad?
M: being mean
Z: when I'm being mean
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
M: being silly
Z: say something funny
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was little?
M: I don't know
Z: I do not know that
6. How old is your mommy?
M: I don't know, 92?
Z: I know you're in your 30's.
7. How tall is your mommy?
M: taller than this
Z:I think probably 7 or 8 feet.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
M: the news
Z: I'm guessing...the news?
9. What does your mommy do when you're not there?
Z: remembers that she's gonna see me again
10. What is your mommy really good at?
M: Can I take a guess?..and don't write it down. Watching TV?
11. What is your mommy not very good at?
M: feeding the baby while you're eating
Z: fixing things is my guess
12. What does your mommy do for her job?
Z: count money at church
13. What is your mommy's favourite food?
Z: my guess is maybe soup, like me
14. What makes you proud of your mommy?
M: everything good
Z: cooking; the same answer of what she's good at
15. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M: Pinky Dinky Doo
Z: maybe someone on a cooking show
16. What do you and your mommy do together?
M: do puzzles
17. How are you and your mommy the same?
M: nothing. wait, I know...We both have...I'll show you! (runs off) We both have these:
Z: we're both people
18. How are you and your mommy different?
M: I don't have sunglasses
Z: you're a grown-up, I'm a kid
19. How do you know your mommy loves you?
M: because you give me hugs
Z: 'cuz she says it every day
20. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
M: that he tickles us
Z: he's her husband
21. Where is your mommy's favourite place to go?
M: the closest place to home
22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mommy?
M: making me have time outs
Z: she gets cranky sometimes
23. What would your mommy do with a million dollars?
Z: the only answer I can get with that question is spend it
24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mommy?
M: Do everything I can't go and do with you
25. What is one thing you hope never changes about your mommy?
Z: She loves me.
Mommy: That will never change Zof!
Z: And also I love you and that's never going to change!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
K.K. was super fussy during dinner and I had to keep patting her back or else she cried, so here was my solution.